Foundation School Transfers

If you wish to transfer foundation school either prior to F1 or F2, please read the national policy available on the UKFPO website.

If you think your circumstances match the criteria complete and submit the application form (available via the above link) to your current foundation school. If you belong to Peninsula Foundation School please send your application form to:

Trudi Geach

Peninsula Foundation School Manager

Health Education England, working across the south west

Peninsula Postgraduate Medical Education

Plumer House

Tailyour Road



If you have any queries please email TrudiĀ