Foundation Representatives to the Peninsula Foundation School Committee
Information about the role of the Foundation Representatives to the Peninsula Foundation School Committee.
Term of office:
1. Elected Foundation Doctors will serve on the Foundation School Committee for a period of 12 months.
2. Two months’ notice will be required to stand down as a member of the Committee.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To attend Foundation School Committee meetings and disseminate relevant information to foundation doctors in the Peninsula.
2. To participate in other educational meetings as they arise.
3. To consult with and represent the interests of fellow foundation doctors in the Peninsula.
Foundation Doctor Committee Representatives
The F1 representative for 2023/24 is Megan Orgad based in North Devon
Foundation Doctor year 2 committee representatives
The Joint F2 representatives for 2023/24 are Rosanna Watts based in Torbay and Alice Watson based in Exeter